How to pronounce my names? NILAVRA BHATTACHARYA
I am a Ph.D. student at the School of Information, University of Texas at Austin, USA. My research interests span interactive information retrieval, applied computer vision in HCI, and health informatics.
The crossover between design and programming has always interested me, and I’ve been lucky enough to work on a number of such intellectually challenging projects. I have enjoyed creating intuitive and elegant web applications, used for complex operations.
M. H. Memorial School
ICSE (Std X), ISC (Std XII)
Apr ’99 – Mar ’11
- 2018.11: Full paper accepted at 2019 ACM Conference on Human Information Interaction Retrieval (CHIIR 2019) at Glasgow, Scotland, UK.
- 2018.05 – 08: Summer internship in Berlin, Germany at QuoData GmbH (DAAD RISE 2018 Scholar).
- 2018.04: Short paper accepted at 2018 ACM Symposium on Eye Tracking Research & Applications (ETRA 2018) at Warsaw, Poland.
- 2018.03: Awarded the DAAD RISE Professional 2018 Scholarship.
- 2017.12: Short paper accepted at 52nd Annual Convention of Computer Society of India (CSI 2017). Best Paper Runner-Up Award.
- 2017.08: Joined the doctoral program at the School of Information, The University of Texas at Austin.