In November 2015, my college senior Soumya Dasgupta introduced me to Ar. Abin Chaudhuri, a leading architect and interior designer of Kolkata. Mr. Chaudhuri’s business website, originally built in Flash, needed a serious makeover. It was a win-win situation for both of us. He got a fully responsive, touch friendly website built with latest technologies and SEO features. I got an ideal, role-model client.
Abin Design Studio
Business website for an architect and interior design firm, built with latest web technologies and featuring an intuitive content management system.
FOR: Abin Design Studio, Kolkata, India (Freelancing)
WHEN: Dec ’14: static HTML design • May – Jul ’15: developed dynamic web-application
A business website for an architect and interior design firm, built with latest web technologies.
- Fully responsive, mobile and touch friendly.
- Customized content management system built from scratch, with intuitive drag and drop interface.
- Primary focus is showcasing various projects of the firm. All other items – slideshows, news etc. – revolve around projects.
- Each page is SEO friendly and specially designed to look beautiful when links are shared in various social media websites.
- Entire website (including administrator section) follows minimalistic design and flat design approach.
- Database – SQL Server. Server Side Language – ASP.NET Web-pages (C#) – Razor Template
- Hierarchical category structure implemented using Nested Set Model.
- SEO features using Facebook open-graph tags, Twitter meta tags and google-plus meta tags.
- All uploaded images are compressed using TinyPNG API by an automatic background job scheduler which I developed from scratch.
The preview shows full public website. Administrator section access is restricted.